Seven Romantic Spots in Israel
When people think of Israel, they probably don’t think of romance. But that doesn’t mean that romance can’t be part of the itinerary as you plan your Israel getaway. Here are seven of our suggestions for can’t-miss sites for a romantic and memorable visit to Israel.
1. Wohl Rose Garden, Jersualem
2. Zedekiah’s Cave, Jerusalem’s Old City
3. The Tower of David Museum, Jerusalem
4. Bat Yam, Tel Aviv
5. The Northern Negev Desert
6. Carmel Forest Spa, Carmel Forest Nature Reserve
7. Tel Aviv Port
The professionals at Gil Travel will find out a bit about your preferences and choose the most romantic of the country’s locations for your romantic getaway. Contact us today and you’ll find yourself on a trip you’ll never forget.