Wherever you are headed, you probably will be bringing along a few items, so let's look at some time tested tips for packing!
1. Make a list of all the items you want to bring along, don't forget to include maps, travel plans, and travel size bath items. This way you can check them off as you pack.
2. You can either or lay flat your clothing, or roll, but whatever method works for you try to do your best not to have to iron your clothing while on vacation.
5. Never underestimate the power of zip close airtight plastic bags liquid items. There's not many things worse than having your items all covered in sunblock or shampoo.
6. Think ahead to what you will be carrying on board a plane! The times have changed and so have the things that are allowed. Check out the list before bringing anything along.
7. Bring along some items to help pass the time; whether you like reading or crossword puzzles; you might be waiting somewhere and don't want to find yourself bored.
8. Be sure to label your bags with your name and address. Also, attach something bright colored to the handle so as to distingush your bag from others when at baggage pickup.
9. Always carry your essential travel documents with you at all times. This includes your plane tickets, identification, passport, itinerary, credit cards, medication, and traveler's checks.
Topics: Health & Safety